[or-roots] Dewey Wade in 1900

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Sun Apr 9 18:39:47 PDT 2006

Went back through Minnesota Wades one at a time AGAIN  and this time studied
each one carefully, didn't skip over DW because he was born in Norway.

AHA I also bet he ISN'T the mother of one child, one surviving. Our dear Mr.
Spuhler got Anna's info on Dewey's line and only fixed the obvious when he
noticed, or maybe that got fixed on down the line??

Series: T623  Roll: 797  Page: 274
Surname  GivenName  Age  Sex  Race  Birthplace  State  County  Location
Year
WADE  D W  32  M  W  NORW  MN  WINONA  3-WD WINONA  1900

 and to add insult to injury, son Frank is on the next page, so the mistake
wasn't easy to catch from that either, here's how birtplaces were listed;

Dewey	Norway 	Norway 	Norway
Anna	Minnesota 	Wisconsin	Norway
Frank	Minnesota 	Wisconsin	Norway

Doesn't work very well.