[or-roots] Jaruis Bonney

Gary Murray gmurray1 at cox.net
Tue Apr 18 10:19:26 PDT 2006

i have been doing bonney gene. for many years and if i can be of help to anyone, you have but to ask.  my descent is thru flora miranda bonney who was the last child of jarius and was born just after his death.  this line goes back to thomas, the immigrant and his second wife, mary hunt.  thru mary hunt this line goes into just about every royal house in europe.  i do have a bit of a problem.  i am ill and old.  my gene. program which is generations does not work properly and therefore i cannot do gedcom's nor copy from it in any way except long hand.  i have many pics of the jarius line although i know of no pic of jarius.  he and his brother dr. truman augustus bonney came from ill. across the planes in 1845 but were directed into calif where they lived for 1-2 yrs before coming north to the willamette valley.  i will be in oregon for the entire month of july looking for a place to live and will move back to portland in sept.  i was born and raised in oregon, portland and tillamook area.  again, i am happy to help anyone that needs it.
gary in az. [for now]