[or-roots] Bonney-Chastain

Gary Murray gmurray1 at cox.net
Tue Apr 18 11:56:31 PDT 2006

i think yolu will find that most all the bonney's that lived in the dalles and tygh valley area map their descent thru dr. truman augustus bonney, the brother of jarius.  your dates sound about right also.  i was in contact with bessie bonney in the dalles.  she had mountains of pics that she wanted to just give away.  i have no clue who got them but she died several years ago.  she was a dau. of a.a. bonney.
gary in az.