[or-roots] Mary Trowbridge???

ffarner at coinet.com ffarner at coinet.com
Sun Apr 23 08:51:14 PDT 2006

I went onto Alibris.com and found the following information:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Fairview Cemetery King's Prairie Burying Ground 1883-1983 Biographical
Sketches of the People Buried at Gates, Linn County, Oreg...
by Copeland, Cheryl Smith

Edition: First Edition Binding: Hard Cover Publisher: Santiam Information
Services, Gates, Oregon Date Published: 1988 Description: Fine. A very
nice copy, of a very scarce book.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

If this is the same book, I would write to the publisher.  They would
[probably]know who is holder of the originals, or if they were/are a
collection for many and various people.  At the very least, the publisher
may have the proofs that would yield better prints than from the book.

Next, I went to Anywho [the AT&T web phone directory] and found:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Copeland, Steve & Cheryl
84941 Eastside Rd
Milton Freewater, OR 97862

541-938-4557

I have no idea of this is the same person.  However, being a retired
marine investigator that can't seem to quit, my next step would be to call
her.

My two cents worth.

Fred Farner