[or-roots] Linn County obit or burial--Elder

Diane elder at gooselake.com
Tue Aug 1 08:21:25 PDT 2006

The problem is family tradition and fact!!!!!  And down the line those who say that "Sam" migrated to Iowa and others who say "no he migrated to California"...the same "Sam".   Each has "positive" proof.  And back several generations with DNA gives  you good clues.....and who is closer that not in relation.  But, the written word has to be changed!!!!!
More later--I am off for a couple of days.  Diane