[or-roots] To: Marsha RE: Maude Bradley & C. Bullard Update

Felicia210 at aol.com Felicia210 at aol.com
Wed Aug 2 12:00:28 PDT 2006

Marsha -

The 1930 Census for John A. Cabak and Maude Bradley clearly says that my
Maude Bradley was married at age 17, not to John at age 17 obviously because her
two Bullard children were living with them. Anyhow, that would have made her
married at 1908, so I really do think that my Maude Bradley was married to C.
 Bullard in 1908 in Clackamas Co. not yours. She had divorced Christian
Bullard May 5, 1911, so I think Christian is who C. Bullard was. My Maude was b:
Jan. 15, 1891 in Oregon City, Clackamas Co., OR. Her Parents were  William W.
Bradley and Nancy Melissa Strait.

Sandra (Bullard) Mahar