[or-roots] To: Marsha RE: Maude Bradley & C. Bullard Update

Marsha Bradley-Luthy pmml at meritel.net
Wed Aug 2 14:52:29 PDT 2006

Maude 2nd husband or 3rd not sure order was a Saxe
  Oregon Historical Records Index Detail Information
  Case#1917/31139
  NameBullard, Christian
  Date12/18/1882
  Record TypeDelayed Birth
  CountyClackamas
  SourceHealth
  Identifier

  Oregon Historical Records Index Detail Information
  Case#10585
  NameBullard, Christian and Maud
  Date1911
  Record TypeDivorce
  CountyClackamas
  SourceGenealogical

  Oregon Historical Records Index Detail Information
  Case#Pct 40 pg 005
  NameBradley, Maud S
  Date1895
  Record TypeCensus
  CountyMultnomah
  SourceGenealogical

  Oregon Marriages, 1906-20 Record
  Name:Bradley, Maude S
  County:Multnomah
  Marriage Date:22 Sep 1907

  NameCountyMarriage Date

  Maude S BradleyMultnomah 22 Sep 1907
  George I DoveMultnomah 22 Sep 1907
  Mary F HilldebranMultnomah 22 Sep 1907
  Claude M SalostinMultnomah 22 Sep 1907

  I'm not sure why the Oregon marriages database doesn't show both the bride and grooms name.  So I did a search only using the date and two couples were married that date in Multnomah county, neither of them being Christian Bullard.

  Did you get the divorce file from Oregon historical records, that should contain the marriage date of the couple who are getting divorced.

  If I understood Marsha's post her's was Maude Saxe Bradley -- was Saxe a middle name or another married name.  This one in Mulnomah County is Maude S. Bradley.