[or-roots] Bryant etc deaths

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Wed Aug 2 19:07:36 PDT 2006

Diane;

I could not come up with Frances in Ariz death online info? I turned up four
Clarks and three Frances, but other wise they bore no resemblance to her.

I could probably look up John Bryant in California if I had a little more
info on him, between 1940 and 2000 I find 109 John Bryants, but as I
understand the discussion he died before 1930? If I know what decade he died
in I might be able to find him. Also if Chritina died there her maiden name
would be helpful, same for kids names if they died in California.