[or-roots] need help reading census

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Thu Aug 3 11:11:23 PDT 2006

I looked at the census image in Heritage Quest.  It is not very good either.  My guess for James R. Crocker is General Agent and looks like it may say Gov. Plants -- whatever that might mean.  For the mother it is Can English - Canadian English speaking.

For Agnes, Horace, and Florence -- I think the occupation on all those is "None"  If you look down the census page that is used a lot.

For Franklin I think his father was born in Germany and speaks German.

Sue