[or-roots] FW: [PSRoots] Old scrapebook and photo's

eugenemelvin.Roots at comcast.net eugenemelvin.Roots at comcast.net
Fri Aug 4 00:49:15 PDT 2006

FYI

From: Richard Smith <slugs at gorge.net>
To: PSRoots-L at rootsweb.com
Subject: [PSRoots] Old scrapebook and photo's
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 18:16:03 +0000

I recently aquire a 1930's scrapebook with a lot of photo's and some
genealogy. While the geneology has it's root in the THURLO and KNIFONG
families of MO and OR, it starts with the Jesse MARTIN & Catherine
HARRIS family. Most of the detail begins with their youngest son
Andrew Jackson MARTIN and His wife Pasker Henrietta KNIFONG, they had 9
children. Most of the information and photo's involve these children
and the families they married into. Martha Ann MARTIN married Charles
Edman BLAUVELT, 1887. Josephine Estella MARTIN married William Jackson
MOORE, 1888. Olive Sophia MARTIN married Edward Seymour PURVIS, 1896.
Rhoda Catherine MARTIN married John Henry WEERS. Jennie June MARTIN
married Harold James REYNOLDS, 1901. Joseph Lincoln MARTIN married
Edythe Inez Du FRASNE, 1904. William Nathaniel MARTIN married Pearl
Irene CARBERRY. Pasker Henrietta MARTIN married Edward COLLINS. From
that point a few pages of geneology mostly the children of BLAUVELT,
MEERS, and PURVIS. I also have dozens of photo's some identified many
not. I would be happy to share with any family members. My connection
is the THURLO, KNIFONG. Pasker H. KNIFONG MARTIN, was my GG Aunt.
Richard C. Smith
E-mailto:slugs at gorge.net