[or-roots] Robinson and Smith

Barbara Wulf wulf at bendbroadband.com
Wed Aug 9 13:01:19 PDT 2006

In 1910 they were in Linton, Multnomah County

1910 United States Federal Census Record
                  Name: Swine H Smith
                  [Irvine H Smith]
                  Age in 1910: 30
                  Estimated Birth Year: abt 1880
                  BirthPlace: Canada English
                  Relation to Head of House: Head
                  Father's Birth Place: Canada English
                  Mother's Birth Place: Canada English
                  Spouses's Name: Bertha A
                  Home in 1910: Linton, Multnomah, Oregon
                  Marital Status: Married
                  Race: White
                  Gender: Male
                  Neighbors: View others on page
                  Household Members: Name Age
                        Swine H Smith 30
                        Bertha A Smith 26
                        Rollie Smith 4

      Source Citation: Year: 1910; Census Place: Linton, Multnomah, Oregon; Roll: T624_1288; Page: 9B; Enumeration District: 122; Image: 1002.

And in 1930 they were in Bridal Veil, Multnomah

1930 United States Federal Census Record
                  Name: Irvine H Smith
                  Home in 1930: Bridal Veil, Multnomah, Oregon
                  Age: 50
                  Estimated Birth Year: abt 1880
                  BirthPlace: Canada
                  Relation to Head of House: Head