[or-roots] Re: or-roots digest, Vol 1 #2338 - 7 msgs

Robyn Greenlund rgreenlund61 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 07:24:18 PDT 2006

Bonnie-

I don't have the websites available in front of me, but there is a very good website on Grundy county, MO and an active Grundy county list on ancestry.com and/or genealogy.com. Several of the family members I research originated in Grundy County. If you haven't discovered these resources, e-mail me directly and I will send you the links. at least you can pose your questions on the Grundy county lists and perhaps someone will be able to direct you to other resources or have already researched your family from there.

Robyn Greenlund
rgreenlund61 at yahoo.com

or-roots-request at sosinet.sos.state.or.us wrote:  Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 11:25:23 -0700 (PDT)