[or-roots] Harrisburg area cemeteries

glenkc7mbm at comcast.net glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Tue Aug 15 10:41:46 PDT 2006

Barbara
I will be in that area this weekend, if I get the chance I will try and Check on the cemeteries.
By The way did you get my other messages sent to your email about Aumiller/Shoemaker/Robb
Glen Portland, Oregon

--
Glen A. Jones

From: "Barbara Wulf" <wulf at bendbroadband.com>

North of Harrisburg off of the intersection of Hwy 99E and Ingram Island Rd/Power Line Rd are three cemeteries.  All seem to be well kept.  Old upright headstones.

The largest is on 99W. The other two are across Power Line Road from each other south of the intersection with 99W. The one on the east side of Power Line road seems to be in someone's front lawn.

Does anyone know anything about them?  I did not see identification signs as we were whizzing by. [My sister is NOT into cemeteries.]

Barb
wulf at bendbroadband.com
http://home.bendcable.com/wulf/Project/siteMapNoImage.htm