[or-roots] Re: Cooper

glenkc7mbm at comcast.net glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Wed Aug 16 10:16:51 PDT 2006

Walt
There names are Gene and Sharon Cooper her maiden name was Pitzer they lived in the Dallas Area now in Cottage Grove, in fact a lot of my family lived in the Dallas Area, Barber, Inman, Strange
and some others still live in Dallas, have old photos of my mother and her sisters picking hops in the Monmouth and Independence Area.
Glenkc7mbm
--
Glen A. Jones

From: DAVIESW739 at aol.com

You got all night I can fill you in. You better give me a name to look up it will be easier.

I live in the Louis L Cooper Home in Cooper Hollow 8 miles south of Dallas.
he is not related to me though. There are a lot of Cooper families in this area.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460