[or-roots] Lane Co cemeteries

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Wed Aug 16 19:06:12 PDT 2006

Haven't found the main list yet, but in searching ran across a couple good
links with lots of stuff for Lane and doug co folks;

the following links are from;

http://www.oregoncemeteries.org/cemetery_links.htm

http://www.rootsweb.com/~orlane/cemeteries/mulkey.htm

I think this one has been mentoned before, but the lady whose work this link
represents gets a very deep respectful bow from me for a Heck of a job.

http://www.gwgrafx.com/jonna/coles_valley/index.html

Ditto the above;

The following one is Indian Creek in Lane co, but I want to warn you it is
one of those web sites that pops up a whole bunch of ads when you open the
web page, so you might want to avoid this one.

http://maxpages.com/ourlostfamily/Oregon