[or-roots] 2002 obit/ Eugene, Oregon

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Wed Aug 16 19:23:34 PDT 2006

According to my research you can get a copy online for $2, here is the free
info;

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/registerguard/search.html

The Register - Guard - Eugene, Or.
Author: The Register-Guard
Date: Feb 18, 2002
Start Page: 2
Section: B
Document Types: Vitals
Text Word Count: 1132

 Abstract (Document Summary)

She lived in Sweet Home and Eugene before moving to [Coburg] in 1952. She
lived in Coburg until 2000, when she moved to Albany.

Survivors include three daughters, Mildred Nickerson of Elmira, Peggy Lake
of San Jose, Calif., and Gearldeene Jensen of Eugene; a son, Russell of
Veneta; a sister, Rosie Klinger of Roseburg; 13 grandchildren; and 17
great-grandchildren. A son, [James Edward McAdams], died previously.

Saturday's service will be at 1 p.m. at Veneta Church of Christ. Inurnment
will be at West Lawn Memorial Park in Eugene. West Lawn Funeral Home in
Eugene is in charge of arrangements.

Feb 17, 2002

McKIM - Joseph R. McKim, 72, of Eugene, died Feb. 14. Visitation will be
held from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Tuesday at Poole-Larsen Funeral Home, Eugene.
The funeral will be held at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday also at the funeral home.
Burial at Rest-Haven Memorial Park, Eugene, will be held after the service.

I have a subscription to the paper, but apparently that isn't relevant to
their online archives.