[or-roots] waconda cemetery scroll down for my query.

Gary Murray gmurray1 at cox.net
Wed Feb 8 10:42:32 PST 2006

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nancy Lee Adams
  To: or-roots at sosinet.sos.state.or.us
  Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 11:26 AM
  Subject: RE: [or-roots] Keizer, OR Cemeteries

        Hi Les,

        Thanks, I have checked all the Salem Pioneer cemeteries I could find.. to no avail.
        But, I did just a few minutes ago come across this, (Keizer's only burial ground) very interesting reading.

              History of Clagget Cemetery
              If the ghost of those who rest at Claggett Cemetery could talk, what stories they
              ... This small, cemetery; (Keizer's only burial ground) is located off of ...
              http://www.claggettcemetery.com/history.html - Cached

              Thanks! Nancy