[or-roots] ATTN: NANCY LEE ADAMS.

Gary Murray gmurray1 at cox.net
Wed Feb 8 13:24:54 PST 2006

NANCY:  he died in 1856 so it was the original cem i have been looking for.  some years back i went down there and like everyone else, i came up with the I-5 answer.  i am originally born and raised in portland and graduated from parkrose high school in 1957.  i tramped so many cems. in and around portland.  you name it, i've beEn there.  thanks again for the data.
GARY IN AZ.