[or-roots] New Printer scanner copier

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 14:45:50 PST 2006

I have a HP 1210 3way. I love it.  It cost about $100.  I buy my ink cartridges on the internet and save about half the price of over the counter ink.  I had one bad cartridge and emailed my source with the problem.  I had a new cartridge in a week.   There are a number of good remanufacted ink cratridge supliers.  I use eink 4U.com.  From order to receipt of cartriges is less than a week and prices are about 1/2 the comercial price.

--
Bob Goodman
USAF Retired

From: "Becky O'Donnell" <beckyjaneod at msn.com>

Hi everybody,

I wanted to share some information with you regarding ink, but I don't want to break any rules. I have four Epson printers. The latest one that I bought has DuraBrite ink. You all know that buying ink can break the bank. I ordered some ink from an online company that a friend suggested. I love it! They have every brand and monthly coupons. Here's an example of my last order:

4 high yield black cartridges
2 magenta
2 cyan
2 yellow

All of this was only $53.99!  Now one cartridge of Epson brand ink usually would cost me $47.00! I print tons of pictures and information regarding family stuff and I have never been disappointed with this ink. I've used it in all four printers (of course they all use a different size of cartridge!) I worked for a printing company for seven years, so I think that I'm a good judge of quality.

If you would like to know who the company is, I'd be happy to send it to you or to the list. I don't get anything for recommending it, I just think that it's such a great deal.

Becky