[or-roots] WWI Draft Cards & 1870 census

Ann jerrysfawn at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 14:23:04 PST 2006

In 1911 Canada Census it says there are 2 listings for BATZNER but of course
doesn't say where in canada or the first names.  There are 2 listings for
BATSNER for birth records. (Ontario canada births)  Mary was another sister,
but I don't know when she died--maybe she never did marry.  Several brothers
died young and another sister, IDA died in a passenger ship disaster in
around 1880ish.  One girl JOsephine married an August Beutle while the
family was still in Indiana.  Never have been able to find anything else
about her.  Could never find them in any census or other records.  THought
you'd like this extra info.  In 1910 Daniel is living in Ohio, USA....but he
goes back and forth to canada alot and ends up being buried there. seperate
plot & cemetery then his Dad and siblings.