[or-roots] 1850 census

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Sat Feb 11 13:06:45 PST 2006

Karen,

Do you know what year daughter Susanna was born? I found a Susanna Schrock
born abt. 1827 in the 1850 census living in Green, Wayne Co., Ohio, with a
family named Joseph & *Fanny Hartzler? Susanna is listed as 23 yrs old in
1850 born in "O"  that could be for Ohio or Ontario??. Let me know & I can
send more information in this 1850 census at ancestry.com  or keep looking
for right family..need to make sure I have the right Susanna? Was there a
*Fanny in the family & do you have the brothers names?

*Note,
In the 1860 census in Green, Wayne Co. Ohio, I found a *Fanny Schrock (born
PA. born1819)) wife to Moses Schrock, was *Fanny a nickname for your
gg-Grandmother Magdelena ?

Nancy