[or-roots] spam folder

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Fri Feb 17 15:49:20 PST 2006

Spam is getting to be such a pain, I discovered that Norton pretty much
dumps anyone that isn't in my address book in to the spam folder, note that
posts to Or-roots are come in to your email box as from;

or-roots-admin at sosinet.sos.state.or.us

for some reason this fact plus some other factor I haven't determined yet
will trigger Norton to dump some posts to the list into spam. Yet one of the
tree hugger outfits that my niece suckered me into signing onto the email
list for is NOT in my address book and all I had to do was tell Norton once
it wasn't spam and they come right to me inbox, but cousin Jean's email ALL
went to the spam folder until I added her to my address book, even though I
told Norton she wasn't a spammer.

Personally I am to the point that I think the person that invented spam and
all spammers should be shot before we shoot the Lawyers!

Whine! Whine! Whine!