[or-roots] Draft Cards

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Fri Feb 17 15:44:39 PST 2006

Very little is available on the Confederate military but information is available at the National Archives on the Union military.  If a Confederate received a pension from the state where they lived, you can get pension records.  I got a pension record on my great grandfather from Arkansas.  He was from Georgia but moved to Arkansas and drew a pension from Arkansas.

Sue

Sue