[or-roots] Canada--Ezra Burkholder

Kith-n-Kin Kith-n-Kin at cox.net
Wed Feb 22 18:48:30 PST 2006

Dale

In the 1920, the first date is the year of immigration -- which is different for each of them, and the
second is the date of naturalization -- again, different for each.

So, based on this, you would look for where Daniel was in 1891, and Catherine in 1875. Remembering that
(a) this may not be correct, and (b) Catherine would have been naturalized as a child of her father, so
probably no personal naturalization record.   Do we know parent's names?

A child, Thomas, was born around 1891, in Minnesota. So, I'd be looking for Naturalization records for
Daniel in the county courthouses there. As to Catherine, we have to find her parents to get this one.

What does the marriage license say?

Pat