[or-roots] Help with Genealogy

mflansburg at comcast.net mflansburg at comcast.net
Fri Feb 24 18:25:32 PST 2006

Hello,

I am trying to find information about my Great Grandmother.  Her maiden name was Lottie Thomas.  She moved to the Portland area around 1901.  Her husband at the time was William Bailey.  Her son was Glenn Dale Bailey, born in 1901.  Some time before 1910, she had divorced William Bailey.  Some time before 1920, she married a William Butler.  Also some time before 1920, she and William Butler died of illness.

I have sent away to the Multnomah County Court for information regarding her divorce.  I have not heard back yet.  I have been unable to find information regarding her death or the death of William Butler.  Census information has proven limited.

Are there any suggestions to where I sould search next?  I live in Logan, Utah, so I can not search area resources on my own.  Is there anyone in the Portland area who might do research in my behalf?  Is there anyone in the Portland area who does research for a fee?

Please contact me at mflansburg at comcast.net for help or suggestions.  Thanks!

Marcus Flansburg