[or-roots] 2005-6 flood

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Sun Jan 1 13:33:48 PST 2006

Thanks Karla, boy am I embarrassed, that's what I get for being lazy.

Thank you also to Barbara, I had found that site but couldn't seem to figure
out where they had the online stuff hidden, just spent an hour archiving
some of the stuff in that site, not all of it flood related; they  have a
very good bio of Conde McCullough there if anyone is interested in knowing
more about the guy responsible for those works of are we drive across when
we CAN  drive along highway 101. My son got called out to man the roadblock
in Gardiner again, he was there all night last night and people were not
happy about it, the highway was "passable" but people refused to go slow and
were adding too much damage to the flooded houses along side the highway so
they shut it down for several hours, some poor sod had to go around to get
to Coos Bay and said he was going to sic the governor on them. Since he woke
my son up at the firehall where he was trying to catch some sleep after all
those hours on duty he wasn't very sympathetic.

I haven't had email since sometime friday so am surprised that I was only 36
letters behind.