[or-roots] Trying to Find - George Washington Goodman Jr

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Mon Jan 2 19:30:26 PST 2006

Oregon State Archives - Oregon Historical Records Index Detail Information

Case# 0422
Name Goodman, Angeline vs George W.
Date 12-31-1868
Record Type Divorce
County Lane
Source Genealogical

Goodman, G W    Old Age Pension    Yamhill    Genealogical73

Goodman, Geo W    12-31-1865    Census    Marion    Genealogical  pg 026

Don't know what longevity in your family is, but here are two older George W. Goodmans
Goodman, George    11-24-1931    Death    State Hospital    Vol. 2G

Database: Oregon Death Index, 1903-98

Name:Goodman, George W
County:Lincoln
Death Date:11 Jan 1945