[or-roots] Trying to Find

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Tue Jan 3 16:54:34 PST 2006

Bob,
Have you seen this web site before? Done by Ronald Goodman, 6836 Sierra
Drive SE, Olympia, WA 98503<<Must be your Goodman family since you live in
Washington too & you probably know about & have seen this, but just checking
<g>

 Goodman Family
George Washington2 Goodman (Bartlett1) was born 17 Apr 1779 in ,,Virginia, .
.
Joseph B.3 Goodman (George Washington2, Bartlett1) was born Apr 1819 in ...

Descendants of Bartlett Goodman
Courtesy of www.museum.bmi.net

Nancy