[or-roots] Rogene (Bostwich) Schrock

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Tue Jan 3 21:02:32 PST 2006

I can send you copies of the federal census if you want.

Database: 1900 United States Federal Census
Name:Rogene Schrock
Home in 1900:Peru Switch, Sweetwater, Wyoming
Age:51
Estimated birth year:1849
Birthplace:Vermont
Race:White
Relationship to head-of-house:Wife

Database: 1910 United States Federal Census
Name:Eli W Schrock
Age in 1910:69
Estimated birth year:abt 1841
Home in 1910:North Marshfield, Coos, Oregon
Race:White
Gender:Male

1920 Oregon Census
Harry S Schrock    Marshfield, Coos, Oregona    b. abt 1872    Indiana    White

Elle W Schrock        Willanch, Coos, Oregon       b, abt 1843    Canada    White
Rogene Schrock        Willanch, Coos, Oregon      b. abt 1849    Vermont    White
William Schrock        Willanch, Coos, Oregon      b, abt 1870    Indiana        White

1930 Oregon Census
Eli W Schrock        Marshfield, Coos, OR    b. abt 1842     Canada     Head
Rogene A Schrock Marshfield, Coos, OR    b. abt 1849                       Wife
Harry Schrock        Marshfield, Coos, OR    b. abt 1871                       Son

http://arcweb.sos.state.or.us/reference.html
Oregon State Archives - copies of death certificates are available there.

Database: Oregon Death Index, 1903-98
Name:Schrock, Eli
County:Coos
Death Date:17 Feb 1932
Certificate:39
Spouse:Rogena

Database: Oregon Death Index, 1903-98
Name:Schrock, Rogena
County:Coos
Death Date:19 Feb 1932
Certificate:44
Spouse:Eli

???????
Database: Iowa State Census, 1895
Name:Rogene Schrock
Age:47
Race:W
Birthplace:Germany
Residence:West Libeity, Muscatine

I did not find anything on them in the Coos County history books that I have.

Good luck!
Sue