[or-roots] virus attack alert

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Thu Jan 5 12:44:42 PST 2006

Just got a forwarded email from a cousin in the computer industry warning of
an impending attack, if you get an emal tommorrow asking you to click on any
links with "people.freenet." or "home.arcor."

as part of the url you should delete the email, and NOT click on any of the
links.

Anyone wanting to see the actual  list of links can email me off list;

reedsportchapmans at verizon;net and I will be glad to send it, but quite
frankly I hope by now most of you know better than to click on anything  you
get from unknown sources and most of what you get from known sources.