[or-roots] virus attack alert

Kith-n-Kin Kith-n-Kin at cox.net
Fri Jan 6 08:17:19 PST 2006

I have auto update on my Microsoft Windows. Got the notice for the security update last evening, put it
in, and done.

Suggest that if any of you have (a) Windows, and (b) don't have the auto update, go to

Start
All Programs
Accessories
System Tools
Security Center
Check for the latest updates from Windows Update

Download the update and you will be good.  Well, you'll be safer, I wouldn't think to suggest anyone in
this group is "good" <G>

Right now, my internet access appears to be restricted to e-mail. I can't get even to my "home page", so
you may have to wait awhile till the traffic clears.

Pat (in Tucson)