[or-roots] Mary Catherine Graves

Dale Shirley dale at simplyemail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:41:05 PST 2006

Barbara,

Wow! am I impressed. Your response to my inquiry gave me a new lease on my
genealogy life. To now know almost for sure when my gr. grandmother

was born, but to know for sure who her parents were and to know the names of
her siblings.  Gives me so much more to work with now.

I was always hoping that I might find a living Graves descendant. Who knows
now what is possible. Yes! I would so appreciate you sending me copies of
the census images.

Will they give me the towns the Graves Family lived in Benton Co. ? Would
the town be Corvallis, as you mentioned.

Now to send away for death certificates for James and Melvina Graves.
Perhaps I'll find their parents names and locations. Can I send you postage
money, stamps etc. for all

your efforts?

My home address is:  Dale Shirley

                                    2623 90th Ave. S.E.