[or-roots] Lillian Wedwick of Portland, OR (1921-2005) - who was she?

CARROLLOUC at aol.com CARROLLOUC at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 15:55:13 PST 2006

I lived across the street from this family from 1941-1948 when I married  and
moved away. The parents were from Russia to Canada and to Oregon in 1929. I
have written directly to Lars to give him what info I know of them. I also
found  them in the 1930 census.

Carroll (Cooper) Summers
Medford, OR

Portland  Oregonian 9/29/2005

Lillian Wedwick

Lillian Wedwick died Sept.  23, 2005, at age 83.

Lillian Hahn was born Nov. 18, 1921, in Melville,  Saskatchewan. She
immigrated to Portland in about 1930. She held several  jobs, including
waitress and retirement home cook.

Survivors include  her brother, George Hahn; sister, Martha Hyde; and nieces
and  nephews.

Arrangements by Gateway Little Chapel of the  Chimes.
Edition:  Sunrise
Section:  Obituaries
Page:   C10

Sue