[or-roots] Are we working yet ?

Diane elder at gooselake.com
Wed Jan 25 15:09:17 PST 2006

Nancy-----------Yours came through just fine.......Diane
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nancy Lee Adams
  To: or-roots at sosinet.sos.state.or.us
  Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 1:53 PM
  Subject: [or-roots] Are we working yet ?

        Hello,

        Got the e-mail this am about aol having a new server a couple of weeks ago & our postings didn't go out, so now I know why no messages from "or-roots" I guess..I was wondering if we are working yet ? Or do we need to re-subscribe or something, does any one know yet? I have really missed the postings from everyone.

        Nancy