[or-roots] query

Chris Havnar jchavnar at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 25 20:41:12 PST 2006

I have also used Mr. Toftdahl for some old obits - and was more than happy.

Sometimes I worry when I first use someone new, so I'm happy to be a
reference for him.

Chris Havnar

At 04:29 PM 1/14/2006 -0800, you wrote:

Hi Diane,
Oregon Newspaper Death Notices 1864-1902
I sent away for a copy of a death notice by Mr. Toftdahl. Here is his
address, phone # and email address. He was very promp, Good Luck.
Gregory Toftdahl
1274 T Street, Springfield OR 97477-2423
(541) 741-0085
<mailto:Gtoftdahl at aol.com>Gtoftdahl at aol.com
<http:/hometown.aol.com/gtoftdahl/myhomepage/profile.html>http:/hometown.aol
.com/gtoftdahl/myhomepage/profile.html

Diane wrote:

Does anyone have a copy of "Eugene Oregon Newspaper Death Notices
1864-1902" by Greg Toftdahl?

 Apparently there is a listing for David Watkins in there as dying on 9
June 1888, page 5, Eugene, Oregon.

 Is there any way I can get a copy of this newspaper notice?

 Thanks, Diane

<<<<