[or-roots] Try these.

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Thu Jan 26 21:37:06 PST 2006

I thought Murray Morgan looked familiar, I have "The Last Wilderness"
written by him, an interesting book, but I seem to have a hard time
concentrating on anything but light reading or what I read for work or
genealogy, I made it about half way through before I ran out of steam,
someday if I live to be a hundred and fifty or so when I am more or less
through chasing dead relatives I might try to finish up some of those half
finished books I have laying around.

One comment I forgot in my earlier three missives is that I am pretty sure
the reason folks weren't getting Or-roots email for the last week or two is
because nobody was sending anything, Verizon seems to be capable of
scrambling the arrival times of my email and some stuff gets spammed out,
but I haven't received a single Or-roots post for a long time either until
the first comment about AOL problems.

Les C

PS; Walt glad to hear your critters have a hill to hang out on, I imagine
that keeps the muddiness down too in comparison to bottomland pastures, even
when it is as wet as it is. I always think of cows when the rivers get high
after our christmas miracle of having the four cows we thought were washed
out to sea show up at the bridge looking for dinner on christmas day.