[or-roots] Need advise, Microfilm

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Mon Jan 30 18:27:56 PST 2006

Yes I got it last year, 10 pages.. lots of information, but none on who his
parents were or location of his grave.  It does say in there that money was
set aside for funeral expenses, but that's it on that matter. I can't go
back past him-my ggg-Grandfather James McCubbins until I find his siblings &
parents for sure.

McCubbins, Lucy F.  Yes, is my McCubbins. She was married (1877) to James
son Andrew McCubbins.
I have found all my McCubbins information but James is the hold up on going
back in time to who his siblings & parents were?

Thanks! Nancy