[or-roots] World Wide web

LPeRKIN60 at aol.com LPeRKIN60 at aol.com
Tue Jan 31 10:14:59 PST 2006

In a message dated 1/31/2006 9:54:12 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
LinLouVan at aol.com writes:

In a message dated 1/31/06 9:44:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Kith-n-Kin at cox.net writes:

The good  thing is that someone else may find that same obscure reference,
and find  you!  and be just the person with all the information!   :)

That is exactly why I stay with AOL in spite of all the bad  comments.
I occasionally get a response to something I posted in 1997 or 1998.
If I change my email address, I would never get those.

Linda VanOrden
Junction City, Oregon
LinLouVan at aol.com

  Linda
 Thank You.
 That is Just Why,, I stay with AOL.. I write to family Members all  over the
country..  And they Know How & Where to reach me.  With  AOL..
 I too am from Oregon..   And do a lot of research for Our  Oregon People.
     Sincerely
 Lola Rosella Newton Wetherbee Perkins
  217 Ash Street
  Henderson, Nevada 89015