[or-roots] favor to ask

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Sat Jul 1 14:58:50 PDT 2006

Phyl;

Thank you, I guess I dummied up again, his Name is Edward Hansen, and wife
Ida, he born in Norway she in Oregon though in that Census I believe he is
indexed as Hanson and sometimes he is listed as Edvard which is how he was
christened. The folks I am most interested though are his in-laws who I
believe are in Coos Co in 1900 but don't know for a fact, her brother and
sister are both witnesses to the marriage, but the parents may already be
deceased, here is their listing from 1880;

Name  Relation Marital Status Gender Race Age Birthplace Occupation Father's
Birthplace Mother's Birthplace
 John W. MCCULOCH   Self   M   Male   W   40   IA   Wagon Repairer   TN   TN
 Mary E MCCULOCH   Wife   M   Female   W   32   IA   Keeping House   NC   KY
 Ada MCCULOCH   Dau   S   Female   W   13   OR   At School   IA   IA
 Ida MCCULOCH   Dau   S   Female   W   13   OR   At School   IA   IA
 Maud A. MCCULOCH   Dau   S   Female   W   9   OR      IA   IA

Thank you again for that offer.