[or-roots] McCullough bridge

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Mon Jul 3 10:53:28 PDT 2006

Robyn;

I had never made the association of names before, sorry to disappoint, but
if Conde is connected to Denise and my McCulloch's it is very distant, he
was a Johnny come lately not comeing to Oregon until 1916. Anyone interested
can find a short bio on hime at the following link from OR blue book;

http://bluebook.state.or.us/notable/notmccullough.htm

Denise; it seems you have been acquainted with cousin Bob Chambers in your
Gilliam research, but he had never made the connection between Ada and Ida
which is ironic since according to the 1880 census they are twins! I had
forgotten that. I am going to have to inveigle a copy of his Belieu book out
of him so I can get them in my family tree.