[or-roots] More Shaw in Oregon

Denise Merritt merritthome at clearwire.net
Tue Jul 4 12:06:14 PDT 2006

Thanks for the offer but I think I have the material from past research in
Oregon.  Just thought I'd mention who belonged in the one family to help
with sorting out the various Shaw's in early Oregon.  I don't know why it
came out with ??? in front of their name but apparently the lines are
graphical and won't work on email.

Denise