[or-roots] Doug Co Cem Index / DeMoss

karen thomas karthomas at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jul 4 14:34:26 PDT 2006

It doesn't sound like our Baileys are connected.  Mine start in PA & go to Indiana, Ohio & Arkansas.   I have a James A. Bailey born July 1869 whos parents were Daniel Bailey born Feb 1831 & Susana Moore born August 9, 1831.  I haven't been able to find his spouse or where
he died. Daniel & Susan each were born in Ohio & died in St. Joseph, Indiana.