[or-roots] Ford cemetery

Virginia vmrbrts at my180.net
Fri Jul 7 17:31:50 PDT 2006

Dale,
I have records of all known burials in Umatilla County.  These are the Howell family members listed. Mildred d 22 Sep 1922  in Portland buried Milton
Lizzie J wife of L H died 23 May 1889 27 years 8 months 19 days daughter of A. & R. Stafford buried at Kees (small cemetery near Weston)
William d 7 Aug 1904 buried Ford (also known as Valley)  The records for this cemetery compiled about 1985 by Garland Wilson (deceased).  He said there were few markers and his compilation was mostly from family records and newspapers.
John d 27 June 1923 buried Milton
Pleasant b 4 Apr 1820 Tennessee d 14 Feb 1880 buried Weston

There are Howells buried in Olney Cemetery in Pendleton, but much later than your people.

Virginia