[or-roots] Leuellen/Lewellen Howell connection

Harguess, Dale dharguess at coastline.edu
Thu Jul 13 09:49:51 PDT 2006

Looking at your stuff again something caught my eye.  The name Elison.
The folks I am tracking as you know by now are Howell's.  They started
off in Tennessee went to Illinois for a short period then down to
Arkansas where the hooked up with the Marrs clan who were from Kentucky.
They all moved to Oregon and here's the kicker.  The original guy's name
was James ELLISON Howell.
Dale
P.S.  Howell is also a Welsh name.