[or-roots] Linn County obit or burial

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Mon Jul 31 16:26:46 PDT 2006

1870 Federal United States Census
NameHome in 1870 (City, County, State)Estimated Birth YearBirthplaceRaceGender
Robert M ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1824 Tennessee White Male
Christina W ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1836 Missouri White Female
John ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1849 Arkansas White Male
James ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1851 Oregon White Male
Ellen ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1853 Oregon White Female
Mary T ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1855 Oregon White Female
Octavia ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1856 Oregon White Female
Nancy A ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1858 Oregon White Female
Clara ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1861 Oregon White Female
Alice ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1864 Oregon White Female
Robert E L ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1869 Oregon White Male

1880 Federal United States Census
NameHome in 1870 (City, County, State)Estimated Birth YearBirthplaceRaceGender
Robert M ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1824 Tennessee White Male
Christina W ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1836 Missouri White Female
John ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1849 Arkansas White Male
James ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1851 Oregon White Male
Ellen ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1853 Oregon White Female
Mary T ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1855 Oregon White Female
Octavia ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1856 Oregon White Female
Nancy A ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1858 Oregon White Female
Clara ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1861 Oregon White Female
Alice ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1864 Oregon White Female
Robert E L ElderSand Ridge Precinct, Linn, ORabt 1869 Oregon White Male

http://trees.ancestry.com/owt/pedigree.aspx?pid=2639050&st=1
Pedigree for Robert E. Lee Elder

I didn't find anything with information for a death date.

Sue