[or-roots] Re:DOTSON, Mary E.

LinLouVan at aol.com LinLouVan at aol.com
Thu Jun 1 16:28:36 PDT 2006

In a message dated 6/1/06 3:32:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Papaglen000 at aol.com writes:

Looking for death verification for a Mary Elizabeth Dotson ( or simply
Elizabeth)
died in Eugene, Oregon, April 25, 1898.  Have no idea what  cemetery.

  Glen Bailey, Portland, OR
  (papaglen000 at aol.com)

Glen,
I found her listed in a book on Pioneer Cemetery published by the Oregon
Genealogical Society in 2000.

DOTSON, Mary E.    b. 13 Jul  1843    d. 25 Apr 1898    "In memory of  our
mother"
    Plot 119

Also ini Plot 119 is ABRAMS, Lucy D. and James M.

Pioneer Cemetery is the one near the University of Oregon in Eugene

Linda VanOrden
Junction City, OR
LinLouVan at aol.com