[or-roots] Mary Ann Northrup

Harguess, Dale dharguess at coastline.edu
Mon Jun 12 17:02:27 PDT 2006

Absolutely not.  In the 1850 census in Illinois Mary Ann was not born
yet Adeline was 3 living with her mother Elizabeth Northrup and her
grandparents John and Nancy Shaw and some of the other Shaw children.
This must be a different Adaline because I have the marriage record from
Douglas County with her marrying Stanford Howell and they are in the
1880 census with several of their children.

Thanks for looking though.