[or-roots] FAULKNER, Arnold Joe Obit

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Sat Jun 17 08:30:59 PDT 2006

So apparently the Faulkners were not inclined to publish obituaries. That
leaves the only lead being the information in the article on the nameing of
camp Faulkner and real estate records if they owned any property; a search
of Multnomah county vital records might turn up marriages of the sisters,
the problem there would be which Faulkners to rely on if the marriage info
doesn't include parentage.

I am of course assuming there were Faulkners not related to Arnold Joe in
the area at that time and that his sisters married there. It is entirely
possible they all left the area except the Father and that short of some
SERIOUS detective work there are no leads.