[or-roots] Daniel Nofziger

Kim Hilderbrand khilderbrand at adornllc.com
Mon Jun 19 13:56:21 PDT 2006

This was the only information I could find and I don't think it is the
right person.  There was nothing in the Oregon Death Index.
Viewing 1-1 of 1
Name Birth Death Last Residence Last Benefit SSN Issued Tools Order
Record?
DANIEL L NOFZIGER  20 Feb 1929 15 Jul 1995 97355 (Lebanon, Linn, OR)
(none specified) 541-30-9336 Oregon

Kim Hilderbrand
Adorn, LLC
Billing and Inventory Control