[or-roots] Quinn and extended families

Clara clarees at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 26 09:04:51 PDT 2006

I am looking for any information on the following families and their decendants. Any help is very much appreciated.

I have been researching the family of my G G Grandparents, Joseph H & Polly Quinn. They came to Oregon in 1852
and settled in the Marquam area. They had a total of 14 children. The extended families include the names of
Alvin Thomas, son of Loren Lewis Thomas, married Mary Jane Quinn
George W Wingfield, married Emily Elizabeth Quinn
William P Herman married Elmira Quinn
Charles W Dart married Irena W Quinn
William Bailes married Henrietta Quinn
David Cleek married Ellen Frances Quinn